Wedding planners focus on the wedding, as your bridal stylist, I focus only on how you look.
You already know that your wedding dress will be THE most special dress you ever wear so why wouldn’t you have a bridal stylist by your side whose sole concern is to make you look perfectly styled and put-together on your wedding day.
The Value of Shopping with a Bridal Stylist:
- As a bridal stylist, my only concern is to work with the bride so she looks her personal best from head to toe turning her dream vision of herself as a bride into reality.
- A bridal stylist diffuses conflicts. Everyone loves to give the bride their opinion about the wedding dresses she tries on, but sometimes it’s very confusing for the bride when she receives conflicting opinions. With a trained bridal stylist by her side, she’ll receive style evaluations and recommendations – not just opinions about what “looks lovely” – my opinions are unbiased based on personal style education and experience.
- There is never pressure to buy a wedding dress; a bridal stylist is a consultant, not a sales person; if a wedding dress isn’t perfect in every way, we keep looking.
- Save time – when the bride arrives at the bridal shop, dresses in her right styles are already hanging in the dressing room ready to be tired on; and of course, I will choose more styles as the shopping consultation progresses.
- Only wedding dresses that flatter the bride’s body shape, proportions, scale, colouring and personality within her budget are chosen.
- Veils, jewellery and other bridal accessories are chosen for each dress (or styles recommended if they are not available in the bridal salon); accessories chosen to suit the dress AND the bride – her facial features, body shape, personality, wedding theme – everything is considered.
- Style consultation services are also available for bridesmaids; this is especially important when bridesmaids vary in size, shape, colouring and personality.
- And of course, don’t forget the mothers of the bride and the groom; it’s their special day, too.
Note: Bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom are booked and styled separately so that everyone receives the personal attention they need and deserve.
Let your very own personal bridal stylist pamper you before your wedding day to ensure you look your absolute best when you get married.
Bridal Styling Services
Say Yes to the Dress – $295 and up
- Pre-Shopping Style consultation – 1 Hour
- Shopping for your wedding dress and accessories
Pampered Bride – $395 and up
Includes “Say Yes to the Dress” services plus:
- Honeymoon wardrobe planning and shopping
- Approximately 4 hours
Deluxe Bridal Package – starting at $750
Includes “Say Yes to the Dress” and “Pampered Bride” services plus:
- Style consultation for your bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom
- Shopping for bridal party dresses and accessories
Click the CONTACT ME button to set up a time for your complementary consultation.